What the composer thinks:
What the players think:
- Me: How does cane become a reed?
- Oboe friend 1: Sprinkle fairy dust on it.
- Oboe friend 2: Put it in the microwave for two minutes.
- Oboe friend 3: It should become a little al dente.
- Oboe friend 2: Don't forget the alfredo.
- Oboe friend 1: And a sprinkle of sadness.
- Oboe friend 3: A dash of insanity.
- Oboe friend 2: The blood of your enemies if you're feeling fancy.
Hello there all you cute music peeps!, sorry for the belated introduction but it is I, Composer Friend!, the new supreme overlord of this blog! (Until further notice at least).
I’m here to do tumblr things I suppose, and since my job is to be the anti-Sam I saw it fitting to create something that most piccolo players would not even dare to look at, as I wanted to keep theme of the blog I arranged piece you all know and love for uhm… Piccolo ensemble? (I’m really creative guys).
Anyways, til next time!, I’ll be here to answer anything regarding my fields of expertise which are coffee, video games and being weird… also I may write music sometimes, I think.
Cello buddy: “Ricochet more like ricoSHIT WHAT THE FUCK”
I will be absent from June the 19th to August 3rd, as I will be attending the Brevard Summer Music Institute! (Woohoo!)
In the meantime, worry not! The infamous Composer Friend will be keeping this blog running/answering asks. He helps me make half these posts anyways, so it should be basically the same! (Don’t worry, I’ll be keeping an eye on him… :P)